Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy to start a new chapter of my life

God ! help me on my way! recently I have started PhD in Photonics, it was a dream to get involved in researching on some fields academically, especially on how visualization works...I've had always some ideas in my mind but never had a chance to develop them. Now I think this is the time, although some people think it's late for me to do that but I'm persistent ... And somewhere deep inside I feel great ......I started coaching in 2009 since then I've learned wonderful lessons !!!!!! trust and putting in actions my dreams . So grateful I am to my God who is supporting me always ......I know where to go by 10 years later and I trust that it will happen ......I will be a Professor and I am married by then.....I really love to support others to find their own way in their life journey ........ It's been a long time,since I stopped blogging, thats why I am not writing fluentl:))

No comments:

Post a Comment